Top 10 Dry Needling Benefits
Dry needling is a safe and effective treatment where practitioners insert needles into tight muscle tissue to promote the body’s own healing mechanisms. The technique has long been used in Europe, but it's only within the past 43 years that dry needling became popular here in America. As for benefits of this procedure, there are plenty!
1. Minimal risk of soreness per session.
2. Reducing or eliminating muscular trigger points.
3. Increase range of motion.
4. Works great in conjunction with the chiropractic adjustment.
5. Synergistically works well with muscle therapy, fascial work, cupping, light therapy or piezo. All which we have at Archetype.
6. Can help mitigate future injuries.
7. Minimize or eliminate pain.
8. A session is short and minimally uncomfortable for the patient.
9. The impact that can be made for a patient is massive compared to other therapies.
10. Patients love the compounding benefit of multiple treatment sessions.
Interested in dry needling?
Do you have a injury we can help solve?
Maybe a race coming up?
We want to help you move and function better. The Archetype Team is waiting to help.