Top 10 Dry Needling Benefits @archetype.health
Dry needling is a safe and effective treatment where practitioners insert needles into tight muscle tissue to promote the body’s own healing mechanisms. The technique has long been used in Europe, but it's only within the past 43 years that dry needling became popular here in America. As for benefits of this procedure, there are plenty!
1. Minimal risk of soreness per session.
2. Reducing or eliminating muscular trigger points.
3. Increase range of motion.
4. Works great in conjunction with the chiropractic adjustment.
5. Synergistically works well with muscle therapy, fascial work, cupping, light therapy or piezo. All which we have at Archetype.
6. Can help mitigate future injuries.
7. Minimize or eliminate pain.
8. A session is short and minimally uncomfortable for the patient.
9. The impact that can be made for a patient is massive compared to other therapies.
10. Patients love the compounding benefit of multiple treatment sessions.
Interested in dry needling?
Do you have a injury we can help solve?
Maybe a race coming up?
We want to help you move and function better. The Archetype Team is waiting to help.
A retained Fear Paralysis is associated with anxiety, paranoia, extreme fear, being easily overwhelmed, poor social skills, extremely attached to caregivers, inability to become attached to caregivers, over sensitivity to sensory simulations, elective mutism, extremely negative mindset, and temper tantrum (at an inappropriate age).
One of the most common questions I get is how long does it take to integrate retained primitive reflexes? The answer is complex.
Most professionals look at problems with the human body as isolated events. This is wrong and they will not get rid of your problem. They will waste your time. Find the right doctor for your injury, stay away from surgery until you have gone through all of the correct mediums of fixing your problem naturally, “without surgery or drugs.”
How Archetype Is Positioned To Be Americas # 1 Natural Health and Movement Center.
Vaccinated or Not: This post is basic health recommendations that you need to be healthier and improve your quality of life.
Natalies story of how she was terrified to visit a chiropractor, until she realized the benefits and relief it provided for her chronic back pain.
This is the most common response I hear any time I ask to see a patient’s blood work. They have been told that everything is normal, yet they still feel awful. How could this be the case? This post is specifically about why medical and functional blood analysis is different and absolutely needs to be understood